Pages

31.3.11

Some quotes & a cute video

Today it's been grey and rainy all day, we went for a walk but it was also very windy and I really don't like it when it's windy, it drives me nuts and I went crazy.
Right now I 'm all snuggled up in my bed and I didn't really feel like talking, so here are some quotes me and my humans really like and wanted to share with you:

" Happiness is a warm puppy. " ~Charles M. Schulz

"Dogs are miracles with paws." ~Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

" I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands.
When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that." ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

And finally, I leave you with a cute video of me .... :


PS: thanks to everyone who told me they are going to participate to my contest !! I'm so excited about it ! Also, thanks to everyone who's been asking about my ears, I'm getting better !! I have to go back to the vet next wednesday and we'll see if it's definitly over ! Let's cross our paws :-)

See you soon,

Lincoln

12 comments:

  1. How we LOVED your video, Lincoln!!! We think we would have issues with cats too. We love all our virtual kitty furiends, but we don't think we could have one live here with us.

    We loved the quote about being able to buy new clothes, but never a friend like that:)

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED that video, Lincoln! You were SO cute when you were just a wee little stinker. I gotta make sure hoomie Melissa is learning up her French for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lincoln you were SOO TINY in the first part of your video! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness IS a warm puppy :)

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those quotes are sooo true! :D

    We really enjoyed your video, we likes your cow patterned bed you were playing an as a puppy!
    It was also very cool to see you playing at the beach with your toys! Do you live close to a beach?

    Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lincoln, you look so cozy in that towel! So sorry it is windy there, no fun for playing outside. Do you live near a beach? If you were here I would share a coconut with you. They are so much fun. They are like toys that smell yummy. My mommy lets me find them on the beach all the time.
    Until we bark again,
    Branson the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that spotted bed you were on as a puppy....it matches me!! BOL You sure look like you were have a great time at the beach!

    AARF Kasha the Dainty Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  8. BARK! Hi, I just found you from Honey's page. You sure are handsome! I am an old girl, but I try my hardest to keep up with the young pups. Wanna be friends?
    BARK! Sasha the Dane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lincoln,
    I have issues with cats too!!!!
    Loved your video and your harlequine sofa!
    Who was the friend you were playing with?
    A big bernese... but you were not scared!!!
    Good boy!
    Lucky you are living near the sea... ;) I love to play in the sand!!!
    Ciao Lucille

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lincoln...this is Sophie...you are one huge cutie patootie...thanks for joining my blogarino...I do enjoy myself most of the time just like you. Love the quotes and the vid...Oscar worthy! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Lincoln! Sapphire sniffs you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My God. Lincoln!!!!!!!! Hsin-Yi said she used to think I was the cutest Dane puppy in the world but I think you have just taken my place!! We LOVED your video and the beginning with you in the car - ooooohhhh!!!! - you were just SO gorgeous!!!

    And it was so nice watching you grow - it was like watching a black version of me - ha! ha! Coz I think we actually look quite similar in "type" - coz I'm a more European style Dane with a more pronounced head and more jowls, etc - often the Danes I see here don't look much like me - so my human really enjoyed seeing you - we have such similar bodies and heads and mannerisms! (Like the way you move your eyebrows - ha! ha!) And I can never catch the ball the first time either! Ha!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete