Pages

31.12.13

Remember my face ? Hehe

I'm still here, better than ever, always think about you very often but don't have much time to post on here. 

I hope you're all well and had a great time for Chritsmas. I took the train as usual to visit my Grandma who lives far away and had a great time there. Now I'm back in Bordeaux and ready to welcome the new year !

I had some health issues in 2013, got a staphylococcus and several skin problems, along with the otitis I get all the time, but apart from this, I had an awesome year and turned 3 in September. Ooops, seems like yesterday when I was a tiny little muffin.... (errr actually... Have I ever been TINY?)

Would love to hear from you my friends, 

Lincoln


5 comments:

  1. Howdy Lincoln, of course we haven't forgotten you mate. You are looking fabulous. Happy Birthday for September. Wowza three already!! Hope to see more of ya! Happy New Year to you and your family. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Lincoln, I have not forgotten you! This is Denise opefully you remember me (I am Kasha the Dainty Dane's Mom). Ms. Kasha went to Rainbow Bridge on 12/16/13. It was a very sad time for us, we miss her dearly. I'm glad to see that you are doing well and having adventures with your mom. Happy Belated Birthday to you as well. I haven't posted for quite some time now and was just posting on Kasha's blog when I thought I would stop and and check on Kasha's old furiends. You take care and give Lincoln a big ole hug from me. Are you on facebook by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear from you!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. Im somewhere around 3 too. Happy New Year! Stay well.
    THE COUNT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lincoln, we are so happy to hear from you. Hope everything is much better now. Thanks for sharing the great photo of you at the beach. Have a great rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete